How the Internet of Things impacts businesses
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the ever-growing collection of devices — ranging from smartphones to sensor-equipped manufacturing robots — that are interconnected via the internet. Thanks to this interconnection, they can send and receive data — a capability that facilitates a wide range of actions in both everyday life and in business. IoT is so popular that by 2025, the analysts at International Data Corporation (IDC) predict that more 55.7 billion connected devices will be in the marketplace, with 75 percent of them connected to an IoT platform.
Why TiA IoT?
Leverage IoT for Your Business
At Tangentia, we have decades of experience in the automation and app development space. Our trusted team of product engineers can work with you to ensure:
- A cross-platform approach that integrates legacy and cloud technologies
- Your involvement with every step of the development process
- On-time delivery that falls within budget and meets all project deadlines
Enhance your product development with…
- An iterative approach that gets it into the hands of your customers faster
- Product customization that is based on your core business strategies
- Customer-centric design that ensures your focus is always where it needs to be